Sunday 24 May 2009

New website for hourly paid workers at Port of Felixstowe

The new site that I'm working on at the moment will be for hourly paid members of staff only. To get access to this page you will need to email me with your name and clock number. As soon as I can verify this I will then add you to the list of readers.
Some of the information I would of liked to share with you in the past was not for the eyes of our competitors so I couldn't put it in the public domain.
On this page I will publish the results of ballots etc. Whenever I upload to the hourly paid site I will post a link to it on the main page to remind you to look.

Don't forget I need an email from you with clock number and name to give you permission to view.

There is a link on the right hand side of this page to email me.

No comments: